Charlotte UNCONTESTED DIVORCE LAWYER
WHAT IS AN UNCONTESTED DIVORCE?
Uncontested simply means not contested, or not argued or litigated. The issues commonly contested, or argued, in divorces are:
- If you and your spouses both agree to get divorced
- You both agree on the division of assets or liabilities
- You both agree on child support, custody, and visitation
If you choose to have an “uncontested” divorce you will save both yourself a lot of money, time, and heartache.
Now it's easier than ever before to a No Fault Divorce.
3 out of 4 Charlotte divorces are “uncontested.”
If you and your soon to be ex-spouse can agree upon the main issues in your divorce, then you qualify for a Charlotte uncontested divorce.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN UNCONTESTED DIVORCE?
Getting an uncontested divorce can SAVE YOU:
- Thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees- most contested divorce lawyers will charger you at least a $5,000-7,000 to start your case.
- Time– a contested divorces can last for a year or more depending on the case
- Stress and Heartache- a contested divorces can cause you a lot of unneeded stress heartache, and turmoil.
To learn how you can save over $8,777 on your divorce by getting an uncontested divorce give us a call at
Usually, couples may not initially know whether they agree on all these things but after exploring the options decide that it is in both of their best interests to proceed in an uncontested way.
We can get you your divorce fast, where a contested divorce can drag on forever.
FAST Charlotte DIVORCE
To schedule your free phone consultation, please call